Portal for HR Administration
Development and runtime environment:
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Active Directory Integration authorization
- K2 Blackpearl workflow integration
- SAP integration over BizTalk
- Unified space for HR employees
- Integration with the company’s internal services
- Automation of the main HR business processes of the company
- Visualization of the stages of the business process
Portal provides services for the submission and processing of applications for HR:
Submission and approval of applications for dismissal
- The employee registers an application for the dismissal in the system
- Enters information on reasons for dismissal, date, etc
- Application being agreed, during which comments on matching employees formed an opinion on the application
- Along with the statement made approval (signature) bypass sheet lay off employees.
- As a result of processing the application forms documents: an application for dismissal, conclusions about the dismissal and bypass sheet.
Submission and approval of changes in staffing
- Responsible Officer forms an application, enters information about adding \ removing staff units (unit \ positions).
- Application being agreed
- After that, of the agreed proposals generated consolidated application, which also is in the process of agreement
- The result is a report with a list of agreed changes in staffing
Submission and approval of applications for recruitment
- Responsible Officer generates a request for the current staffing position
- Introduces the requirements for candidates
- Application being approved
- The initiator of the process selects the final candidate, who passes the approval procedure
- Candidate passes registration of the candidate for the position
Please refer to us in order to get more information about our activities in corporate portals and/or to look at the demo version of ready portal systems.