Example for Corporate Collaboration Portals
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Active Directory Integration authorization
Portal provides the ability to organize a work of the enterprise Supervisory Board with following basic possibilities:
- Transparent surpervising of all board members on on daily processes of creating, processing, signing, etc. employers applications
- Automatized preparing and processing of written decisions
- A uniform information source and storage of written decisions, meetings and corresponding documents
- A possibility to supervise post factum all ready applications and passed meetings and decisions, look the documents through, get statistics, etc.
The work of the Supervisory Board is organized as follows:
- Employees can register applications for approval by the Supervisory Board. Question, explanation and draft decision must be filled. Each of the registered applications is being agreed.
- Corporate Secretary forms Bulletin (written resolution) of the agreed applications for the meeting and fills the date of the meeting. A written resolution is also being agreed.
- The vote takes place on the appointed day by members of the Supervisory Board for each of the registered applications. The member of the Supervisory Board may vote for \ against or abstain, can also offer an alternative solution for the solution.
- After the vote, the corporate secretary closes the meeting. Depending on the algorithm of voting (absolute majority or other) for each application fixes the result, as well as the resulting solution.
- In addition to written decisions, provided the vote on the types of questions that corporate secretary generates directly (Head to head meeting). The algorithm is similar to the process of the written decision.
Please refer to us in order to get more information about our activities in corporate portals and/or to look at the demo version of ready portal systems.